Chennai to Varanasi- Kasi Gaya – Buddha Gaya Allahabad Train Packages
Kasi Vishwanath Temple Train packages
- Departure from Chennai Central Railway Station by Train No: 12669, Ganga kaveri express at 5.30 p.m.
- Train Journey.
- Reach Varanasi Junction. Transfer to hotel. Morning holy bath in River Gangas. Having the dharshan of world famous Kasi Vishwanath, Vishalakshi and Annapoorneshwari Temples. Evening visit Ganga Aarti Night halt at kasi.
- Morning drive to Allahabad. Holy bath in Triveni sangam and visit Anand bhavan and drive to kasi. Enroute visit Sitamarhi Temple. Night halt at Kasi.
- Morning dharshan of Kalabhairavar, Kowdi matha and Durga Devi Temples. Evening drive to Gaya. Night halt at Gaya.
- Morning perform some rituals Srardham or Pindandana for your ancestors. Afternoon drive to Budda Gaya. Night Halt at Gaya.
- Morning 6.00 a.m train from Gaya by Chennai express.
- Reach Chennai Egmore railway Station at 8.45 p.m.
“Yatra ends with Blessings”
- Transportation by Non A/C bus as per seat in coach basis.
- Two nights stay at Kasi in Non A/C room.
- Two nights stay at Gaya in Non A/C room.
- All sightseeing and excursion as per the itinerary.
- Senior citizen must bring Original ID Proof at the time of travel.
- Group Package – Rs. 5500/- Onwards (Per Person)